And lock up the basement. From all the scratch marks I found on the walls, it looked like a pack of wild animals got down there.
1. What’s your name? Laina
2. What’s your friend’s name? Ally and Cassie
3. How old are you both? 23, 20, 23
4. When did you meet? A- 2010, Cassie -2012
5. Where did you meet? Tumblr
6. How did you meet? RP :)
7. How often do you talk on the phone? Skype pretty much every day.
8. How often do you hang out? See above.
9. What’s your favorite hang out spot? IT WILL BE CALI AT SOME POINT.
10. Do you have a Theme Song? If so what is it? No, but we should have one.
11. Have you ever gone on a road trip together? If so, where? Not yet.
12. What’s the funniest thing that happened when you were hanging out? Too many things to list.
13. Who’s more funny? Ally.
14. Who’s more outgoing? We’re all pretty outgoing in our own ways.
15. In percentage, how much do you have in common? A- 65% C- 65% lol We all differ in big ways and yet have lots in common.
16. Have you ever had an argument? If so, about what? Yes, but that’s private. Usually its something dumb though.
17. Do you listen to your friend’s advice? Ehh-ish?
18. Have you shared a boyfriend/girlfriend? No.We share celebrity crushes though.
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident? - Uh, not really. I mean I’ve kind of sort of been in them. Its a long story.
02. Do you have a lot of scars?- Not a lot.
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? - No
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? - Yes
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? - I don’t think so.
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? - No.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look? - Very much so.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? - No, I rarely wear make up.
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? - Maybe, I doubt it though.
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? - Their heart.
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? - Three months?
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? - Keep it.
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? - All the time.
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? - I don’t know.
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end? - Things I wouldn’t ever release on Tumblr.
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? - I usually need time alone for a while or I just don’t really say anything.
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. - No.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? Yes to all of these questions.
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? - I usually ignored it.
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. - Yes and you just let yourself feel it and deal with all the emotions that come with it and eventually come to terms with it. It won’t ever be okay, but you accept it.
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? - Yes and it wasn’t really technically considered volunteer work because it was a school club.
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? - I wouldn’t say I’m a pro or anything like that.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? - I’ve been through a lot emotionally.
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? - No. I wish though.
25. How old do you act? I think I act my age for the most part. Everyone has their moments though.
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? - I don’t talk to a lot of people in my family. It isn’t really choice, just how it is.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? - Family, because my closest friends are my family.
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? - No.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? - Yes and no.
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members? - I don’t know. I’d like to say more than most people.
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? - 5’5 and eh I’m okay with my height, but I guess 5’3 would be nice too.
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? - No.
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish? - I don’t know. I think mature for the most part.
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? - Not scared, but just like wow, crazy to think about.
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? - Don’t we all?
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not? - Very real.
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist? - I think I’m more optimistic than pessimistic, but I have my bad days.
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way? - Both, I do think some things are fate, but our fate is reflected by our actions. There are always two paths and two different fates.
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? - Yes.
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? - Music, talking to the people I love, writing.
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? - No, I don’t think so.
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability?- Eh, no, not really.
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? - Yes
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? - No.
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? - I think about death quite a lot, but not really my own exactly just death in general.
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) - Who shot Minnie?
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? - Depends, it goes both ways tbh.
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? - I tear up, yes.
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! - It had to be the time in high school that Cami and I were checking out this super hot guy. He saw us and in a panic I yelled “OH SHIT” really loud so he def knew. It was awk, but we laughed about it then and still to this day.
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? - Not in school, but I was pretty quiet in class. I didn’t talk all the time, just if really good friends were in my class, but we mostly just passed notes.
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? - to lean
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? - uh probably dumb
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? - idr
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher? -
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? - idk i always liked art history
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?- No, I’m not currently in love. Yes, I’ve been in love before.
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? - Ally does. But on a serious note, eh, kind of.
58. Is love worth it? - Yes
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months? - No. If they said they loved them after a few days or weeks then I’d be annoyed.
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? - I never treat love as just as a word.
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? - It recent times, yeah, but I wish it didn’t.
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money?- Poor to average tbh.
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? - No.
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? - I’d want to find my person. The money would help, but love is everything.
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? - 7, it’s nice and I’d love to have it, but it’s not everything. It just makes your life way easier when you do have it.
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? - no sdknfjkdsnfdsysdfesfsdfdsfdsfd
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with? - This question doesn’t make any sense.
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that? - No.
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? - Yes to both.
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both! - Nice? I guess.
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? - Depends on the person.
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? - I don’t know it really depends on the person.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? - Yes and no.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? - Depends.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them? - I feel like no matter who it is, there will always be some things I keep to myself. But for the most part my closest friends know almost everything about me.
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because ofthe sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? - Yes and no, I wouldn’t want to erase it. You grow from those things.
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? - Yes
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? - Optimistic and def try to be more optimistic.
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? - Not everything, but I think that good things do come out of bad situations sometimes.
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please explain what it was: - I’m sure I have, but I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself??- I try to figure it out on my own first and then if I can’t I go “-INSERT NAME OF PERSON HERE- HELP!”
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? - Yes, Ally and I call these like our I need to lay down talks. We lay down because its all just a bit too much to take in. I’d like to know a lot of things.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? - No.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? - I rarely confront people, but sometimes I do.
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? -The cure to some awful diseases
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect? - By singing to the song, duh.
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? - I don’t know, I mean I feel like something pretty awful tbh.
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? - Yes, I’d like to think so.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? - Uh, getting yelled at mostly.
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? - I just tend to ignore them.
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? Not in school.
92. When will you graduate high school/college? 2009
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? - I want to be a writer.
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? - I didn’t really care for school. I liked a few of the people, hated the work and other stuff.
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? - No.
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? - Yeah, haven’t we all?
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? - Yes and no I didn’t.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? - Nope.
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or love? What did you end up doing? - No and it was more like I told myself I didn’t love him anymore and it could be casual and it was just a bad idea. Lets not talk about Marshall anymore.
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? - Prob more strong willed. I was weak when it came to Marshall though.
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? - No.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? - No, I wear whatever is comfortable tbh.
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? - Nope.
105. What makes you different from people your age? - I don’t drink, smoke, club or do anything that most people my age do it. I don’t find it appealing.
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room? - I don’t know, probably my laptop.
107. What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people? -The lives of my loved ones and yes in a heartbeat.
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you? - My grandmother’s locket with the picture of my grandfather in it.
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? - The locket, Chloe’s ashes. and the teddy bear that my mom passed down to me.
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? - I don’t know. Yes and no? I think our past is valuable, but I’d like to think our future is just as valuable.
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? - First wish would be for the health and happiness of those I love and myself, the second would be for my family to be okay financially and the third I would probably save if that was allowed.
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? - My loved ones.
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? - Yes, what you put out into the universe it gives back to you.
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? I don’t know. I mean I think so, I don’t know.
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen? - No, I don’t think wishing and dreaming for things is ever a waste of time.
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? - social-ish
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? - SJW being so dumb.
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? - Yes.
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? - Both.
125. Do you think people are generally good ? - I’d like to think everyone has at least some good in them.
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? - I’m content, but I’m working on things getting better. It’s coming along.
127. Do you go on FacebookCraze.com to get facebook survey’s and quizzes like this one? - No. I don’t use my Facebook.
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? - It depends on the change.
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? - Eh- sometimes.
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? - Happiness.
"I just want there to be action figures for Teen Wolf."
After you watch Delena scenes :